Thursday, April 21, 2011

Windy End.....Stormy Beginning....

After the clock stroke at 12.10pm....Everyone went out of the exam hall with different emotions and gestures....I was the last of the Computer Sci Students( 3 of us, but 2 left adi be4 the time ends...) and yeah...I was alone, trying to express my feelings for that exam paper...Too bad...50 other students are all taking Accounting...So yeah...I kept it to myself.....

Everyone got their plans, some going for lunch in gangs, others wanna have fun at the karaoke studio since it was the end of my Semester 1...After waiving goodbye, I walked alone down this petty road and grab a basketball to shoot some hoops, improving my gameplay all alone....Haha...Crazy dude here...After that, it was back home and semester break begins....

Lots of stuff going on in my head...Tomolo will be the my secondary school's prize ceremony giving day...Wont be attending since I dont get any achievements or stuff..Might stay at home and become the game geek like in the past....

Didnt get the chance to write for a coluum in a magazine article, only 2 are selected...Guess I am not worthy after all...So whats the point of applying for the chairperson seat if I am not worthy? Sigh...Tough luck...But I was informed I might get another chance....

Holidays, going back to Penang(YAY!!!) sometime in May....I have to prepare songs and activities for Teachers Day..The whole thing is not even prepared and discuss...Zzz...Seriously dont like it now, but I have no choice, since I enrolled myself already...

So yeah...The end of FIA Jan 2011 intake Semester 1 ended brick by boring brick for me...Nothing much to do as I wait till 2nd semester begins....Hope it would be a better semester and I pray that I will get great marks...I really need to show that "person" what I am capable of...Everything I do is for her...

"Haha...My courage enables me to say my last goodbye to you before the break starts..You will be back to your hometown, going out with friends, and maybe get an achievement or two...Wonder if I ever cross your mind....Cause for me it happens all the time...Enjoy your holidays my dear...Will be seeing you after the break...."

No comments:

Still the best of the best.