Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekends...So much to tell, so little time.

Saturday morning......Supposed to have a basketball match with my college mates..Turns out the heavy rain beat us to it..==.....Got to eat vegetarian for 2 times in the row( Dont ask me why but I kinda like it cause its cheap and nice..) and watch a Disney movie after that, The Minutemen...Great story which includes time travelling factors...How i wish i could go back in time and make things right.. :/

Studying some subjects after that since exams are coming already...And yeah..After that would be the holidays and my secondary school's Award Ceremony. I am not invited since there is no invitation to receive it( thou I could come if I want), and yeah..I wouldnt want to waste my time going there, since there is nothing I could do over there and yeah..I wouldnt wanna speak about it..Since I promise a great friend whom she entrusted me the courage and bravery to live and forget the past, and move on towards the future....So yeah...I rather find something to entertain myself..Say...Continue with Dead Space 2? ^^

Oh yeah...Got my English Assignment results back, 46/50 for coursework...Highest is 48/50...Damn it...I wish my essay wasnt that crappish that time...Haiz..Gotta work extra hard for other subjects...And yeah...Really need to keep it up in order to get myself up to par for that "particular" person....Good luck and godspeed to me...><

No comments:

Still the best of the best.