Thursday, April 21, 2011

One Last Dance...With You I Must

Today gotta woke up 11am in the morning...Cause I slept like a pig XD....Got to go to college for one exam....Somebody got caught for cheating...And...THe paper was okay......Discuss wif my classmates on what to act for Lecturer's day...So far no news...But I will be composing the song for them....Suck right?? 1 more paper to go....Wanna study later...while chatting with that "person"

"Seriously, she doesnt know that it was her after all....Either she is playing dumb, or acting cool like always...She didnt realise that all the pain and hurting happens to me....Well..Thats the result of liking someone where she is not realising it...Wish I have the courage and patience to confess the real truth when the time comes...."

No comments:

Still the best of the best.