Saturday, April 16, 2011

My life around with my new Brotherhood, and its time for me to Fly..

You know the times where we were in Primary, the times where classmates get along closer and closer where they form a artifical bloodline as brothers (For the girls, Sisters I think..XD)...That so called culture continued even during High School.. Where I got friends..who took me as their "brother" or "Pau" or "BAO" or...even "Uncle" too...>< (Juniors...So naive...)...To be frank...I reali dont believe in this BS..Seriously!! I always thought that I could be strong and act alone in these times...I got a very annoying sister( But I love her of course) and a bunch of friends which I felt sufficient already....And yes...Being the eldest in my gang.(Through Birth date) I feel that I could handle it by myself and everything travels very slowly....

Time passed by so fast...Changing my character so fast...Or is it a hoax to cover my loneliness away?

Anyway, as I ventured into college..I felt this sudden change...A change which makes me feel I need something more than friends....Like family members...I know I kinda seem a hypocrite now....But seriously...I feeling abit empty and I always wanna feel to be a younger sibling to someone...Therefore..Fate brought us together and unite us as a family...Shang Ping Jie, Jo Lin Jie, Tracy Jie, Lishan Jie, Sow Bro, Sim-san and Brother Lim( Got more i think....XD), I thank you all for being a part of my family clan and brought me more than wat I wanted...^^

PS: Oh yeah...I still remember my 5 Cengal family...You all did great and pulled me thorough thick and thin...Now, we had our separate ways and alternatives...New friends and commrades...Sad truth, but its still the real truth..Thanks for providing the seeds of these wonderful memories and past...Now I think its time for me to fly and write a new chapter in my story with different characters and settings...Gonna be one hell of a story to read..^^

No comments:

Still the best of the best.