Friday, April 15, 2011

If there is a Black Swan, Am I the Dark Knight?


Just finish watching The Black Swan, acted by Natalie Portman. About a story of a ballet dancer who got into an identity crisis when trying to play 2 roles in her story. Great acting I must say...But the storyline and ending? Its like a cheap Dance Concert with no good finishing.

Anyway, the main thing About the show is...It portrays the Main Character's interesting roles between herself..the good side and the bad side..Sounds like a Dr Jekylle and Mr Hyde ripoff? Well...Not reali..Its more realistic and deep if u ask me... And yeah..It could be something about myself too...

I am always interested in this LIght and Dark nature in humans. I always believe that there is a dark side of me which vows to destroy and take over everything who stops in my way..Darkness, a source of energy which turns my greatest fear into my dreadful power..Bring a twisted tale into my characteristics, I could be very cunning, jealous and vicious at the same time..Emo is just a point blank in my head and yeah..I could have the eagerness to make that person suffer so badly..Even if it is a love one..

Darkness, a deadly yet elegant word..More like a Black Beauty under a Starry Night..Has its mask too..Sometimes, I would be the typical, nerdy or standalone type..I wonder if I am the All-rounder person in me just by using darkness..A gift? Or a Curse? Like a shadow under a mask, it creeps through my cold blooded veins, taking over my body and breath at one time..However...Its still a mystery which is yet to be solved or done...The question is...Am I able to keep this internal feeling for long after 3 long years?

Time would tell...

No comments:

Still the best of the best.