Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunday's Blues....


Hmm....Nothing much really...Drove my parents to shopping malls and places to eat..I shouldnt have followed them out, spoilt my nap >.<.. Anyway, I went to Popular at IOI mall and found a romantic genre comic...About basketball >.<....Love how that senior girl falls in love with a junior player...Girl meets boy, Girl falls in love with boy..Boy loves girl..And kiss her in the end...Short but nice and lovely..Too bad its BM translated...Reali reali confusing with the words 0.0...Wish it was english...XP

Gonna study Moral soon....Seriously I dont know what to do...I finish reading the whole book and yet...I will need to read the whole book again...Guess thats what they call Revision...And yeah..See the picture up there(Cute pig huh?)? I got there for my sis haha...Wish I could buy more but its too expensive ><(I wouldnt wanna say how much haha)...Maybe next time haha...

"Its cold outside and inside...Wishing that a shooting star to grant my wish..My wish? Is for you to appear in front of me and hold my hand, to share with my the warmness and love that I will cherish from your utmost important presence... But Life is no Fairytale..And Wishing you here is nothing but a mere dream...No...An illusion/delusion to be precise...Guess I have to work harder instead of dreaming..."

No comments:

Still the best of the best.