Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Those Memories

Well... Bloggin for me started in 2008, when I opened a blog to express my puppy sick love feelings towards my classmate( Its a girl btw..)and blogging was the most popular trend during those years. Politics, music, social life, emo notes are some of the types of blogs people wrote....Well in my case, I talk mostly about games, games and more games(I love games especially on9 games) and yeah...Anime and Kamen Riders? As addictive as ever...

Too bad...My classmate rejected my feelings towards me and said that we should remain friends. Kinda hurt as first, especially with lots of notes and thinking on ways to express it to her.(It was my 1st btw..), everything was all fine and we are still best of friends till now...So yeah...I am single and never really got to feel to have a mate in my life. Though love novels and romantic movies gave me an opening towards this word called "love", I dont really get to work it out since the courage in me and fallen tremendously, leaving me to pick up the pieces of my broken heart.

Its 3 years since, I feel its time to get back on my feet. Like a saying in life,"I love, I have fallen, I have rise, and i am ready to love again..When the time comes..". Therefore I hope i could be a better person than before and enable to get everything right from this time...Hmm....How eccentric eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam here,
it's not a good time for a relationship... (for now)
you just have to concentrate on ur studies... get a good job in the future till u are qualify to get in love... ;)

KBC aka DK aka Kenneth said...

Haha.....Of course bro...see 1st bah..If love catch me 1st then i would take it...But chances are rare since I am not worthy for the girl I like...Need to improve myself 1st...Then maybe I have the courage to confese my feelings towards her and proof myself worthy...Let time decide bah...^^

PS: Thx for looking at my post lol..Didnt thought ur active aso lol..

Still the best of the best.