Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Maybe....

Well...Exams starting tomolo....I am still watching tv series now..Lol...

Well...I am been thinking...Maybe I am abit too overrated and reacting in someway...I dont know what it is or what i have done...I could sense it when I felt that particular "aura"....

Well...I promised...That from today..I will be a changed person...No longer the same person where you will all know...I rather unleashed the true me instead of keeping it hurting everyone including you and myself....

Well...Maybe is a mind game of mine, a publicity stunt I created for your utmost attention, Or maybe...I am trying to be closer to you...

Who knows? XD

PS: RM50 million is spent for making every Malaysian an email acc....What a joke in a circus!!!!!

No comments:

Still the best of the best.