Monday, April 18, 2011

My World 3.0...Is a Viscous, Corrupted World...Yet Its Still A Memory...

Its gonna be a long story...Enjoy the storyline...

Sigh....Today's Moral Exam was tough...But answerable...

However, my eyes witness and heard the most terrible truth...Part of the class( Not all btw...) were taking answers from classmates..Not only that, they did not respect the exam hall and treated it like their own personal playground...The reason is not about the childish behaviour or the attidude which happened during the exam period..It was the cheating and disrespecting the lecturer when the exam was held which makes me blow my top instantly..How can students, young, educated, intelligent and the future leaders of the world.. Could do such corrupted acts and dishonour the exam hall and the lecturer like nothing ever happen...Thou, that wasnt the horrible horror I felt after all... I regretted, ashamed and disguted not by the actions of my classmates, but it was the past who God knew...It could happen to me after all...Karma..

Truth? I was a sinner of the past, the past particle, and the past chronicles of my life...I was a fraud, a copycat,and most importantly a cheater when in my secondary school life..Yes, I cheated during my exams..Well, Chinese exam paper for every monthly exam...I felt no guilt or conscious when doing this "aweful" act..It was indeed fun and enjoyable, as I could get a pass for my test paper and yeah...Got to go away freely...However, I did not get a pass and failed in the end..I guess God was fair after all...

Seeing their actions brought a huge reflection to me...Karma after all...Its true and will backfire u after all..Struck my head today..And I was counting my sins till the end...So yeah...That whats shocked me after all..The ghost of my past comes to hunt the weakest part of me......

To anyone from FIA Jan Intake 2011 who are reading this..I am not putting the blame to everyone or Anyone....I am just a student and a classmate to you all so I have no rights or watsoever in advicing you...But be4 you are going to repeat this act, plzz read my past Sins and think twice 1st be4 doing it again..Trust me..Its not worthy...Besides that, I apologise if I said anything Insulting or offensive to you...Not pointing the finger of blame to anyone..But to one and only ME.....

PS: I wanna say a word or 2 to my dear friend Sim Yi Han, who is going to leave FIA Jan 2011 Intake after Semester 1 for Form 6, in order to pursue his passion for English...I wish you all the luck and best in your future..Thank you for teaching me Japanese and giving me Mizuki Nana's song...Your presence is mostly remembered in my heart and mind...Sigh, another character in the chapters of my life is about to disappear...

"Memories of the Nobodies are more crippled and fragile than the tears of my Memories...Cynical remarks spoil the truth and misplaces the Heartful thought of mine..Baptised me from the evilness and fear which devours my soul and the heart of a beast..."

No comments:

Still the best of the best.