Friday, April 22, 2011

Forturna, Eisdeina, Dissidia, Calleigh...

Yeah...A few days just happened so fast...Lots of incidents happen and go...Making up my mind to stick with college life instead of F6 adi....So yeah...I wanna feel the new breath again...If I screw it up during the past, let me make some redemptions in the present and make achievements in the future...So yeah...College life continues...^^

Yeah...Thinking of changing myself...Ever since that "person" told me lots of things about me...I been thinking, I have wasted so much time not realising how good or special I am...I keep thinking my mistakes, flaws, doubts and worries...Which makes no effort to move forward or keep going....

Yeah...Now I seen the true objective or vision on what I am suppose to do...I know I mess things up for the past few years, but this is a totally new chapter in my life..I can amend things now since I am mature and mentally strong enough to "think"...So yeah...The new blaze has awaken in me..No more thinking of the past(Though we were taught to look back at the past to prevent any misfortunes to happen) too much, get my gear ready and move forward with confidence and hard work...^^

No comments:

Still the best of the best.