Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Arghh!!!!

I just write crap only here...I dont care but I need to express my anger...><...

ARGH!!!! Exam like crap!!! English like crap!!! No time to finish it....Maths so easy can also make silly mistakes zzz!!!!! 5 marks and still counting will be gone in the blink of my eye!!! Argh!!!! Stupid me!!!! Well...Enough of this crap...As long will get 75 above I will be grateful adi...><...Ish...Blame my myself...

Tomolo gonna be the big day...I cant afford to lose marks in BC anymore...I read it, revise it and done everything i can adi...I wont do the same stupid mistakes like today's exams....Hell yeah I wont....

"Its seems to me, you live your life, like a child in an iceberg, cold and lost, waiting for people to save your life...Too bad, reality isnt what it seems..."

No comments:

Still the best of the best.