Monday, May 2, 2011

End of Break, Duty Calls..

Alright...Didnt update my blog for quite sometime already...So yeah...New update here!!!

So yeah...1 week of break, ended just like yesterday...Time flies fast, but we could never get over it....Great vacation in Penang, The Island of Orient..Had lots of food and fun..Too bad did not buy any presents for my friends...Reali sry haha...Maybe next time :)

Well....Nothing really personal these days...I feeling so "normal" than I used too...Maybe the break is chilling me? Well...maybe...I bet I will go all gaga and crazy when Semester 2 starts...Got to be in my A-game till the max...Basketball, positions, classes, social lives and yeah....Just wanna ace it...

Ish....Normal...What the heck...That word is so influential towards me...Sounds so "normal" to me...Nonetheless, I wanna be extra special to everyone....Taking chances and using them wisely, you know what i am saying :)....

I know today's post kinda boring...Cause i am feeling a bit lazy to express my utmost feelings, Must be that Bruno Mars' Lazy Song....Making me lazy lol....Too bad, college is starting tomolo...Gotta work up already...PLus I am getting fatter..XD..Basketball kills fat!!! Haha....

PS: To all who followed my blog, thanks for ur endless support and trust...will try to update it more often..Cause Feelings are meant to be share...

No comments:

Still the best of the best.